Please read the following terms and conditions carefully to ensure a successful application and reimbursement! Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in loss of your scholarship. BEST adheres to the follow rules because:
- We have limited funding and want to maximize our resources to make BEST accessible to as many students as possible.
- As a registered NGO in Bulgaria, we are required to obtain the following documentation from you as a recipient of a BEST scholarship.
We appreciate your participation and cooperation in helping us make that possible!
- Transportation scholarships are contingent on the provision of travel documents for all traveling students that matches the amount indicated on the application (or within a total of 10 leva difference in that amount).
- Scholarships in the form of reimbursements will only be issued for students who are present at the tournament. Students who drop or do not show up will not be considered for reimbursement.
- All teams are asked to find the cheapest possible method of transportation.We highly recommend teams to buy round-trip tickets.
- All teams are expected to obtain at least the regular student discount for train and bus tickets. Teams of ten or more students are expected to obtain the 75% student group discount for trains. If your team fails to secure a discount for which you are eligible, BEST may only reimburse the cost of a fully discounted student ticket. This is applicable to all forms of transportation (i.e. you choose to take the bus).
- At every BEST Tournament there will be a designated Reimbursement Table with fixed “opening times” when coaches, judges and chaperones can be reimbursed.
- Photos of round-trip tickets will serve as proof for reimbursement.
All scholarships are conditional on adherence to the above terms and conditions.