November 19-20: Vratsa (West)
- This house believes that acts of violence are sometimes necessary to advance social movements.
- This house believes that biotechnology is a justified means for achieving equality among humans.
- This house would support efforts to fund the creation of self-driving cars.
December 10-11: Shumen (East)
- This house would impose taxes on countries based on their waste.
- This house believes that the cost of space exploration is justified.
- This house believes that the government should provide resources and incentives for refugees to remain in Bulgaria instead of moving towards Western Europe.
Other motions will be announced as the tournament season progresses.